Friday, August 4, 2017

Kscope17 Gary Interviews Gary About "The SV++ Utility Ribbon"

I still enjoy being able to look back at how much Kscope each year has to offer!


This year I was asked to be interviewed at the Social Media Lounge by none other then Oracle ACE Gary Crisci, ODTUG Board Treasurer. And at the time of the interview I was not, but while at Kscope17 in San Antonio I was honored to be accepted into the Oracle ACE program! I too also volunteer with ODTUG as the EPM Community Leader. Gary C. and I talk about the Smart View ribbon utility SV++.
  • Why the ribbon/toolbar came to be
  • Where did it start from
  • What are a few features, functions, etc.
  • How can you build your own?
  • Or just download a fully developed solution here


YouTube video
https://youtu.be/B8v8KMBN8Dk
....

No comments:

Post a Comment